Workshop in Iceland – Vík, Höfn, Jökulsárlón
This workshop in South Iceland is for people who love wild nature, Iceland is one of the most amazing scenery of the world, and you can take photos there with two experienced and passionate landscape photographers. We’ll bring you to photograph the amazing cliffs of Vík, the glacier lagoon, waterfalls, Stokksnes, the beach of the icebergs and, if we are lucky, the Northern Lights. You’ll learn how to find the best composition and how to use creatively the shutter speed, the different focal lengths and how to catch in photographs the Northern Lights. There are trips you want to do, and then there is Iceland, the trip you can’t miss!
The photography course in South Iceland is sponsored by NiSi Filters, there will be plenty of filters and holders to try and understand how to use them during the photoshoots.
Useful information and price:
- The Workshop in South Iceland will take place from 25th March to 1st April 2017
- Sold out – you can still ask for information and receive future update related to the courses
- Tuition, two international recognised Landscape Photographers available to answer all your questions
- 7 nights with some breakfasts included
- Photographic and logistic planning with filters and holders from our sponsor NiSi Filters
- All the transportation costs in two 4×4 spacious off roads vehicles