Photography Workshop in the Gulf of the Poets (11th – 12th March 2017)
This course is sold out
This photography workshop in Ligury is a great opportunity to photograph the amazing Gulf of the Poets with two international photographers: Alessio Andreani and Francesco Gola. This will be a seascape oriented course, with a lot of opportunity to take long exposure photographs and enjoy the great food and views of the italian Riviera. You will have great time with two extremely professional photographers, and you’ll be able to test the new products from our sponsor NiSi Filters.
This course will be held together with Francesco Gola (visit his website). Please read carefully the information on this page and don’t hesitate to contact us for any enquire.
Where: Tellaro, near Lerici, Province of La Spezia (map)
Type of course: Seascape Photographic Course
When: 11th – 12th March 2017
Timeline: Starting about at 2pm on 11th March, the corse will end about at 4pm on 12th March 2017. If coming from abroad we can advise you on the staying before/after the course.
Photographic Course in Ligury (Tellaro):
- Basic techniques of landscape photography
- Get the most from the equipment and manage the light thanks to ND, GND filters and Polariser
- How to use the shutter speed for creative results
- Photographic composition in seascape photography, using focal lenght and natural element in composition
- Fast and efficient post-production, get the most from your raw shots without spending too much time on your PC
- Basics to prepar the file for the web and print
- Long exposure, technics, hot to shot, manage the exposure and post-production
- There will be occasion to answer your questions on different photographic themes
- Camera with wide angle lenses or 24-35mm on Full frame. 18-28mm on aps-c
- Tripod – contact us if you have problems bringing your own tripod or you don’t have, we can arrange to bring some tripods from our sponsors
- Remote shutter
- Filters (screw in or slot in: ND, polariser, GND) – You’ll be able to test NiSi holders and filters
Temperature in the Gulf of Poets in March will be around 6-14 degrees, warm clothing and rain coat are essential. Sunrise and sunset photoshoots will be held in Tellaro cliff, proper shoes are essential too. If you have any question on clothing or equipment please contact us with the form below.
Price and services included:
The photographic course in the Gulf of the Poets (Liguria) is sold out. Send us an email for future updates and for waiting list.
- Photography workshop with two photographers
- Post-production course
- Workshop materials available in PDF
- Accommodation in double/triple room with single bed
- Transportato to/from Tellaro
- Food and Drinks
- Everything not included under “The price includes”
Timeline for the photography workshop:
- 11th March 2017
- 12:00: Meet up at train station in La Spezia or in the Hotel
- 13:15 – 17:45: Introduction in preparation for the susnet – Theory
- 18:00 – 19:30: Photographing the Gulf of the Poets at sunset
- 20:15: Dinner
- 12th March 2017
- 06:00 – 07:00: Photographing at sunrise
- 07:30: Breakfast
- 8:30 – 14:00: Post-production and photo review
More information will be given to the participants.
- In case of light rain the course on the field will be held anyway (bring the umbrella and rain coat!)
- With really bad weather the course will be held in the hotel with an amzing view on the Gulf of the Poets 🙂 We’ll do an extensive course in techniques and post-production
- A 50% advance payment is requested to book your spot
- The remaining payment will be made the day of the course
- If the participant doesn’t show up at the course the advance payment is not reinbursed
- The minimum number of participants is 5 people
- The maximum number of participants is 10 people
- If the course is cancelled all the advance payments will be refunded
- The course is sponsored by NiSi Filters and the photographic App PhotoPills
Contatti e prenotazione:
Alessio è un fotografo di viaggio e paesaggio professionista, oltre alla fotografia scrive di fotografia per il blog italiano SaggiaMente dal 2012. Alessio è stato pubblicato in molte riviste di settore e quotidiani, come il The Times, Repubblica.it, Digital SLR Photography Magazine e Digital Photographer. Ha ricevuto diversi riconoscimenti, tra cui la menzione d’onore per due anni consecutivi (2013 – 2014) al prestigioso Windland Smith Rice International Awards, che gli ha permesso di esporre al prestigioso Smithsonian Museum di Washington D.C.
Francesco è un fotografo paesaggista innamorato del mare e dei viaggi. Vive e lavora a Roma ed attualmente collabora per il noto sito Digital Photography School e per il blog del popolare sito fotografico 500px. Diverse le pubblicazioni su riviste del settore e quotidiani, tra cui una copertina del periodico Sette – Corriere della Sera. Francesco tiene corsi fotografici in Liguria ed Europa da diversi anni.